SIMPLE, YET EFFECTIVE INSIGHTS INTO YOU MARKET .
Price matrix is a visual, effective and powerful tool to provide fast and comprehensive insight to the market. Monitoring prices can be time consuming and in the worst case that means a lot of manual work. Even the manual work does not guarantee getting a clear big picture of what’s happening in the market. Let’s not forget the fact of how often you need to have your data updated.
Sniffie’s price matrix allows you to compare your prices to competition in a simple, but yet in a specific and powerful way. You can view search results and changes product and store specifically – what is the market pricing for that particular product, at that particular moment, what have been the changes, and to which direction?
Here's what makes the Price Matrix awesome
Sniffie’s Price Matrix is an effective tool for monitoring market pricing in real time. See your products on one line and easily get a view of where you stand on the market.
Choose the level you want to view the monitored data on. Easily switch between product, category or company level. Our global filters makes it easy to filter to whichever level you prefer.
Set up your own views based on the data you want to follow and save them for later use. No need to filter everything time and time again, just save the views you want and access them easily.
Order reports directly to your email from your most important KPI-views. make it a habit to start every morning with a fresh new report or have them sent only on Mondays and Fridays, you choose, we deliver.
Simplicity baked into the core
View market pricing on a higher or on a more detailed level; you can filter & specify the data according to your needs. Review and analyze data with various statistics, compare with various indexes, see your current price positioning on the level you want. Then, react to it.
Main use cases:
1. Use your home site and store as a reference point to competing sites and stores
2. Use site and store wide comparison with simple indexes: CPI (Competitor Price Index), PPI (Product Price Index), MPI (Market Price Index)
3. See price statistics for a specific product and it’s market situation (Min, Max, Average, Q1, Q3, Median, Store count)
4. Single rows for a product with competing products in each column for a website and/or store
5. End result: price per product per site and store, price changes marked by arrow and %-change, hyperlinked to actual product page on that site
Benefits of Sniffie's Price Matrix
See the whole market with one glimpse.
The benefits of the price matrix are clear. It is a tool especially developed for people working with market analytics and pricing. It offers you a simple, yet effective view to the market changes and actual market situation. It is both visually easy to read, yet clear for analytical decision making.
1. Understand the market situation with one view
2. Monitor your pricing strategy
3. Get team motivated to use one view for price monitoring
Take your pricing to the next level!
We believe in simple things. That’s why we did the hard work for you.
Check out our latest blogs
“We don’t have enough historical transaction data.” “We don’t have big enough sales volumes.” “We don’t want to be the cheapest.” “We can’t change prices
Behind the retail & e-commerce buzzword: Actionable definition and 4 practical examples of dynamic pricing
Dynamic pricing is one of those buzzwords that gets thrown around so much that it barely means anything anymore. That’s why we decided to ask