The schedule and plan for Sniffie to exit from beta with version 1.0 was released at the housewarming party we had at the beginning of March. The schedule plan will be written down in another post at a later date.
As was mentioned and demonstrated to our guests, the service rewrite is going well. We also mentioned that not so many changes will happen to Sniffie extension before the launch of version 1.0. I did, however, promise an update on the first true release candidate by early April.
So what will change in the upcoming Sniffie extension? Read more to find out!
Sniffie Extension RC1 Changes
- update one / all sniffs on the website during saving instead of making a new one
- Sniffie will check if you have a sniff active on a website to help with updates
- currency list will be populated based on the last used currencies and will be remembered
- you can leave feedback without saving a sniff
- you can leave text feedback after sniff saving
- Currency will now always be set.
- If you don’t set the currency, the extension will notify you of this.
- If the sniff does not have a currency, the sniff will default to your account currency. If that is not set, the sniff will default to EUR.
- Some minor styling changes making the usability easier
Niko / Sniffie